- Malawi riots spread as president blames Britain, IMF for economic woes – Christian Science Monitor, 21 July
- US Senator questions $26m IFC loan for Saudi Prince’s Ghana hotel – Ghana Business News, 19 July
- Engendering the Green Climate Fund – An Opportunity for Best Practice – climateequity, 18 July
Dani Rodrik, Prof. International Political Economy@Harvard
- Will the divergence in growth result in eventual convergence in incomes?
- The great divergence, the other way around
- Caution! Sham trial in process…
Ngaire Woods, Prof. International Political Economy@Oxford
- Online Survey for GEG Taskforce on Global Knowledge Governance
- Will Global Health Break the Back of the G20?
- Survival Migration: An Agenda for the Commonwealth
Kevin Watkins, UN’s Human Development director
- The struggle for South Sudan
- Aid donors get an F for education | Kevin Watkins
- Let’s keep our promise to the world’s children | Kevin Watkins
- Decision for WIPO GA 49: Matters Concerning the IGC on IP and genetic resources, traditional knowledge and folklore
- OMPI: Un instrument international pour la protection des ressources génétiques, des savoirs traditionnels et du folklore?
- Of WIPO, diplomatic conferences and international legally binding instruments
- ICANN Warns US Not To Undermine Multistakeholder Model
- WIPO Traditional Knowledge Committee On Way To New Mandate
- Traditional Knowledge, Folkore Treaty Texts Still Advancing At WIPO